Week 8: Tummy Trouble & Official Sign up for Lake James

Work has got crazy, but The Water Buffaloes have been busy! But keep skipping swimming because of lifeguard issues and overall not wanting to swim.

Officially In For SwimRun Lake James!




Pat and I beat the deadline for higher pricing at SwimRun Lake James and are officially getting involved in this game and to see what we can do. Looks like a blast and planning to bring the old ball and chains with us for a nice weekend in beautiful North Carolina. Hoping for warm weather by April so we don't have to practice being polar bears! Getting real. 


Pre-Training Weight Loss Challenge

Weight loss over the past two weeks has slowed a bit for both of us as you'd expect. We discuss weight loss often and its always interesting to see the differences. As men, we have it a lot easier than the ladies, but I've been really good over the past 2 weeks and had pretty minimal loss. I think part of it has to do with potentially not eating enough. Its hard to strike a balance between effective eating and starvation. If you cut too much food your body ends up fighting you which I think is my issue a bit. I think I'll try to take on my calories this week in terms of my workouts and fueling those and see if it helps break the dead lock!

Weight

Skav

Pat

Start: 9/5/22

244.8

212

Today: 11/8/22

232.3

195.2

2 Week Gain (Loss)

(1.6)

(2.2)

Total Gain (Loss)

(12.5)

(16.8)

Goal for Lake James 4/23/22

215

185

To Goal:

(17.3)

(10.2)


We keep doing the work. Christmas is when it starts. Almost back to pain free legs, but still have a ways to go.

Get the coffee in!

Skav

Comments

Popular Posts